IN FIVE EASY STEPS
1. Bring your jewelry to Malak Jewelers
2. We clean it and examine it
3. We write notes, take pictures, and return the piece(s) to you
4. We prepare the proper documentation and notify you
5. Pick up your appraisal(s) in 24-48 hours or we mail it/them to you
We offer a complete appraisal certificate with picture of item for insurance purposes at no charge for any
item purchased from us for $500 and above.
Appraisals for jewelry not purchased at Malak Jewelers start at $50.00.
INSURANCE REPLACEMENT APPRAISALS
This is the most common type of appraisal. It provides specific information about a piece of jewelry for
insurance companies. This information is usually needed to properly insure jewelry against damage or
loss. Pieces that are deemed irreplaceable will be discussed on an individual basis.
APPRAISALS FOR ESTATE JEWELRY
For probate purposes, appraisals are based on Fair Market Value.